Wednesday 6 July 2016

brusho landscape edge

 Two more samples for the Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge 24, this time using the sun image from landscape edges.(also available as a clear set)
You have probably guessed by now that the backgrounds were done with brusho powders!
For the first card, I stamped the image first with black versafine ink and clear embossed it before sprinkling brusho powders in roughly approp-riate places to try to represent a stormy sunset.
Once it was dry, I added a narrow black mat then added it to a 5" x7" white card blank stamped with the same image but without the embossing.


The second card was done the other way round -
this time I choose a section of a sheet of card and stamped and embossed the image over the background. The effect this way is even more random, but I thought it looked vaguely like an aurora effect.......
Cut down to fit onto a 6" square white card blank, with the sentiment from words of inspiration below it.

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards, Veronica great stamps! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Veronica. I feel a need to get my Brushos out. XxChrisb xxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments