Wednesday 15 July 2015

choirmice

I was lucky enough to win a recent Hobby Art challenge, and  one of my prize stamp sets was the new Have a very mice Christmas set.
I loved the little choir mouse, and set about making a choir up - after trying masking I just stamped, coloured and fussy cut them out - their tails really got in the way using masks!
The background stamp is from Chocolate Baroque, part of the gothic fragments set. I used kraft card as a base as that was stonewall coloured, and drew in a few extra stones for the wall, so I was pleased to see that the latest challenge on 52cc was to use kraft card! Not often that something matches up so well with a challenge.........................
I used bleach on the windows, and quite liked the pinky effect so didn't add any extra colour to the glass bits.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! That window looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, this is just gorgeous Veronica! You sent me scurrying off to buy the stamps for a Snippets Playground prize - so, so cute!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your choir, Veronica. Well done on winning the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. c'est trop mignon Veronica, cette carte est tellement charmante, cette chorale de souris est superbe,merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments