Sunday, 26 April 2015
I wasn't too sure just what shade cayenne was, and was pretty sure I didn't have any card or ink that came anywhere near what I thought it ought to be - so daisies it was.
I was using the daisy butterfly set of stamps, and had intended just using the main image ..........after ending up with a binful of ruined card, I gave up and went with one of the other stamps, which worked beautifully first time.
Think I was trying to be too clever - and failing miserably!
The first one was stamped in versafine, background was brusho ink - daisies were bleached out before colouring with pencils. Butterflies coloured with marker pens, and the second one hides the daisy that just wouldn't bleach out!
The smaller image on the second postcard was stamped with versamark and gold embossed onto card coloured with brusho ink and a lot of water. Daisies bleached out and coloured with pencils again. I needed something to fill in the big hole on the left, the butterfly looked too lonely there on it's own, so used the tree stamp from teeny tiny meadow set, traditional torn paper and a sponge with color box chalk in in amber clay to make the scene.