Wednesday, 28 January 2015
I found a heap of brusho backgrounds that had been partly used, and couldn't bear to junk them. So I tried out the bokeh technique I saw on Rae Dalal's blog on a couple of pieces, using white pigment ink from Stampin Up - the ink didn't stay as white as I would have liked, but did give an interesting effect, probably helped by the brusho coming off on the foam pad I was using!
The stamp is from Hobby Art, bought before Christmas and not used until now, stamped onto more bits of brushoed card - I did colour the leaves and stems in with promarker, left the flowers as they were. Cut out with Sizzix dies from Stampin Up , then just matted and layered onto 6x6 white card blanks.
I did add some more colour to the flower using a marker pen and a clear Wink of Stella pen, and coloured the leaves and stem the same way.
These actually fit some challenges this week, so am linking them to
make my Monday - bright & cheerful
Hobby art - bright & happy