Holly bells set, but couldn't immediately think of a way to use it on a card, so thought I would go mad and try to make a wreath.
Of course, I couldn't find a readymade wreath shape, so I liberated some packaging from a local supermarket and made my own, using 2 different sized plates to draw round and cut out. I cut two out, as the card wasn't very sturdy, put them together and wrapped green ribbon round to hold them together and make a hanging loop.
I added die cut leaves in green card using the tattered leaves die from Tim Holtz and glue gel.
Next I stamped loads of poinsettias onto red card using black versafine and clear embossing powder, cut them out and glued on with more pinflair glue gel.
Next was another layer of poinsettias on the inside of the first layer.
I thought that it looked a bit flat, so cut into some of the images and curled a few leaves up to give a bit of dimension, then went really mad and cut the centres out of the last few stamped poinsettias, and cut and curled the leaves before decoupaging them over some of the base images, then added a few more leaves as most of the first ones had been covered up by now!
I gave up at that point, and hung the wreath on the front door to get a photo of the finished item - it wouldn't be suitable for outside use, though maybe if it was given a good coat of spray varnish it may last a little while outside.
Apologies for the photos, the flash was reflecting back off the images - would have been much easier if I could have scanned it!
Ones outside are much better.................amazing the difference a bit of sunshine makes........