Paula has already blogged her first tag, which reminded me that I needed to photo mine and get them in the post, so a blog post while my memory is working!
The tags are cut using the Tim Holtz large tag die from Sizzix (had a little trouble tracking this down at a reasonable price, but managed to find it in the end). I used TH masks bought ages ago for the letters, with chipped sapphire ink to outline them, and all the stamps are Chocolate Baroque.
The angel tag uses the angel of light stamp - base layer embossed in gold on white card, halo painted with gold H2O,mounted onto backing paper from the Artylicious Seasons greeting cd (also from CB). Stamped again in black versafine onto white card, coloured with watercolour pencils, with clear glitter on the flowers. I stamped the bottom layer of the wings in white onto vellum, then again in white onto some ancient fusible film - both wing layers were cut out and decoupaged onto the white layer.
Flowers were cut using the TH tattered florals die and a drinks coaster - the tissue layers were separated out, scrunched up and fasted with a brad before liberally spraying with glimmer mists and scrunching up again before being left to dry. Leaves from the matching tattered leaves die cut in blue card, edges roughly inked in the navy. The edges were distressed, and embossed with a mix of EP remnants in blues and sparkly black.
They have both ended up quite dimensional, but the flowers are quite soft and ended up relatively flat, so hopefully they will be ok!
I have replaced the original photos with scans, which are far better!