this is a very last-minute entry for the corrosive challenge blog - again there was a sketch to follow. Sorry for the rather dark scan - the chalky background doesn't show up well behind the butterfly image. The image is gold-embossed after stamping over a chalked background, then the butterfly and poppy heads were painted with H2Os. I used stamps from the Elusive Images butterfly poppy plate for the main image and to make the flower. Flowers were stamped onto a scrap of paper left over from the last challenge card with faded jeans distress ink, which was also used to colour the edges of the white base card, as I didn't have any matching blue card to use.