I have to admit that I didn't make as many cards as I should have, or even get around to posting some of them..... be that as it may, I needed some New Year cards - fast! These trees are the ones I didn't use, which will be turned into cards some day soon. The watercoloured backgrounds are a mix of proper watercolour and brush markers, and were an attempt to capture some of the beautiful sunsets we have had recently - not always very successfully, but ok I think. The trees are from the Elusive Images arboretum plate, and were stamped in either black versafine or weathered wood distress inks over the watercolour background - some of them were coloured on the rougher side of the paper, so the stamps aren't as clear as they could have been. The moon in the last 2 was masked out with masking fluid - haven't used this stuff for years, and have totally lost the knack of applying it - did eventually get it off without ripping the paper too much, it obviously needs to go on in a much thinner layer! it did give the effect I was after though, so will have to have another go with it. I added snow to some of the branches using the Inkssentials white pen, which didn't really show up well on the lighter colours - maybe the texture of the watercolour paper didn't help there.