Tuesday 3 April 2018

tranquility

 Good morning everyone, hopefully the weather is better today where you are after the rainy Easter we have had.
Maybe I ought to apologise for showing such a watery scene after all the rain we have had lately..........................
I love the tranquility set of stamps from Chocolate Baroque, but here I used the waterlilies from serenity as well.
I stamped the lilies three times across the base of the card, then masked  them using Pebeo drawing gum before stamping a fourth lily at one side and then the statue from tranquility
After rubbing off the drawing gum I coloured everything with distress inks, using a waterbrush.


The statue was in grey tones to repreent stone, it did end up a bit darker than i really wanted though! For the sky and water I used ink onto a blending mat, added loads of water then used a large paintbrush to roughly colour in the sky and water 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments