Saturday 14 April 2018

serenity

 Good morning everyone - hopefully the better weather we are promised is on the way! A much nicer day here at least, even if it is still a bit grey and dull at least there is no rain or fog.
My card today uses the main image from the  Chocolate Baroque serenity stamp sheet for the focal point.
I stamped it in dark brown ink, and coloured with alcohol pens. I used Pebeo drawing gum to mask the image before stamping the trees from the same set behind the shrine in green distress ink, and sponging more green to create a background.
I added the wisteria stamp from wisteria lane along the top using a darker green. Once I was sure everything was dry, I rubbed off the drawing gum, trimmed the image, mounted it onto a square white card blank with a narrow black mat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments