Monday 29 March 2021

daisy candle

 For my last post this month I have used stamps from honeysuckle butterfly by Chocolate Baroque to create a candle, and a matching box.

 

I used the daisy stampsstamped onto white tissue paper with versafine and coloured with alcohol marker pens to create the candle.


The same stamp was used to decorate the panels on the sides of the gift box, and one of the daisies was stamped onto spare card, colourted and cut out to go on the top flap of the box. I used velcro to seal the box

For the card I used the carnation stamp from fresh florals   using distress markers directly onto the stamp. 


I did have to stamp it twice to get the colour, using a stamp platform to make sure the images matched.   My base card was a DL size, so the  image was trimmed down to fit over a base layer in a toning blue/purple shade, and the sentiment added using versafine onto a scrap of white card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments