Monday 16 September 2019

eastern dream

 To me, this turret house stamp from Chocolate Baroque looked very Russian, so that is the effect i tried to get.
I stamped onto black card using versamark, heat and stick powder and gilding flakes, trimmed it down and mouinted straight onto a 7x7 white card blank with the sentiment stamped in black

 This one I coloured directly onto the stamp using distress pens, and stamped onto damp card. The colours spread to give a blurry image that was a bit too dreamy, so once it was dry I overstamped with black versafine -  as i used a stmping platform, there was no problem matching the images.
Sorry for the poor scan, this one was a DL size card.  Coloured again with the pens, and I just huffed onto the stamp to wake up the inks. It was a faint image, so I reinked the stamp again and stamped a second time to get a more definite image.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments