Monday 17 April 2023

March candles

I am addicted to decorating candles, and last month's samples for Chocolate Baroque included two candles.

The first was a candle and matching box using the lovely magnolia stamps from Happy Flowers Day-- and yes, I do know that magnolia flowers are upright, I just like them hanging down| 

I did use the stamp both ways on the box, though......i used zig brushpens to colour the images, they blend beautifully



My second candle used the Year of Stamping 
 image for
 April, featuring butterflies - I left the background plain and just coloured the butterflies with the zig pens again-  this was a larger candle as the stamp is roughly 6" square.


It looks quite different below as a card using brusho powder in grey!







No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments