Saturday 27 August 2022

nature book

 


I made a little book featuring several of the stamps from the  Chocolate Baroque shows last month  - it didn't quite go to plan, either in making it or posting it!

The first pic is of the coversI used grey boards from Tando covered on both sides with some designer paper that had been around for ages, overstamped with the nature words strip on the back and the F is for on the front. 

 I tried a concertina fold that was shown by Di Oliver on a Tando show to add the inner pages, and discovered that I should have a) recorded the show so didn't have to rely on my memory and b) left a gap between pages  - but too late, as it was well stuck down by then. I found that out when trying to open it flattish to take the photo - you can see the epic fail on the next pic, but at least I know for next time......



The inner pages were a mix of inked and brusho backgrounds , and I have shown as many as possible , but not in order as blogger kept losing the pics - sorry, but I gave up trying to sort them out, if it's simple OK, complicated, no way 

Most of the colouring was done with pencils, both watercolour and a cheaper version of polychromos 

I did enjoy making the pages , and even assembling them straight , just not happy with  the obvious mistakes!












 









No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments