Wednesday 4 May 2022

blown away

 




 For my first post this month using stamps from the April shows for Chocolate Baroque I chose to use the lovely dandelion stamps from the Gerbera and friends stamp plate

I used a  splodgy background from a previous session, which had just the right colours. The base card blank was 7" square, and the front was cut in half - the background piece was trimmed to make 2 pieces , one to fit the half card front and a narrower one to go on the inner.

The images were stamped using a white pigment ink pad - it's a fairly new ink pad, but gives a very muted image , so once the first images were dry I stamped again and white embossed them. Narrow black mats and a sentiment from say it vertically to finish.



 I couldn't resist another candle ,  images simply stamped in black versafine ink, torn out and fused on. It would have been easier to stamp all the images onto a single piece of tissue paper rather than doing them singly as I did - you live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments