Wednesday 6 April 2022

zero calories!


 I love getting inky, and if coffee and cake just happens to come with it, that's a bonus! 

So it is no wonder my current stamp of the moment has to be the fab new set by Bipasha for Aall & Create. The background was created using ground espresso and salvaged patina distress inks on an inky plate ( a bit similar to a gelli plate, but a lot cheaper, available from Chocolate Baroque). I love the fact that you never get two results the same, and I thought that the watery effect worked well with the stamps.

The coffee cup was stamped onto the background using black versafine ink, and again onto spare card, coloured with pencils and cut out then glued over the first image. The cake was also stamped onto spare card, coloured and cut out., then glued next to the coffee cup.

I am linking this to two challenges

we love stamping stamp of the moment

stamping sensations - I love...

6 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with these stamps, mine were on the mat when I got but no chance to play yet. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely all calorie free Veronica and so nice to see you joining us with a gorgeous card with a lovely vintage feel to it.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping April challenges.

    Hope you are well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! Hello from one Veronica to another! Thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great card, who doesn't love a cuppa!

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and gorgeous card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping April Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this background and your image. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments