Thursday 24 February 2022

leafy flower



Playing with the leafy heart stamp from the Harlequin Rose stamp set by Chocolate Baroque after making some Valentine cards I ended up with a sort-of flower after realisong that it was too large to use to create a wreath effect

I stamped the image four times onto white card using my stamping platform , and once onto a spare piece of card. All the images were coloured with watercolour pencils in my favourite autumn shades  with lighter colours on the single image.

The single image was fussy cut out and covered with glossy accents after gluing onto a slightly smaller heart shape cut from the same brown card used for the mat - would have been a lot easier just to colour the centre of the image if I'd realised it needed it before I cut it all out!

It's quite a large stamp, so makes an 8" square card

I would like to enter the following challenges 

allsorts #664 - I love 

sirstampalot - anything stamped

make my monday #164 - three 3 hearts

6 comments:

  1. Love those leaves, that's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the stamp. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bit of stamping, love the rich colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so lovely. It's a beautiful stamp and you have used it so imaginatively. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super way to showcase the stamp Veronica, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Stamping Sensations challenge. Hope all is well at tour end.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments