Saturday 26 June 2021

dream homes

 

My first card today features the Luv Shack house by Kim Moody for Chocolate Baroque.
I created a distress ink background in greens then stmaped the house onto the background using black versafine ink and again onto white card.
I coloured the chimney, hedge, balcony and ladder on the distress ink background and the main house on the white card using pencils.
I cut out the house on the white card and glued it over the other image, then added the sentiment from Italian House
The second card also has a distress ink background,this time in grey and green to create a misty effect. The Bottle and Jug was stamped in black at the top right and the Urban Chic house at the bottom left. The letters were cut from gold metallic card and glued in place diagonally

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments